Tuesday 17 January 2012

AD202, CAD SWOT Analysis

Strengths -
·        What strengths did I have that others don’t? – My strengths were my time keeping, regularly updating my diary allowing me to create an honest evaluation and adding extra details onto the sheets that wasn’t asked for
·        What do people see as my strengths? –My spec drawings were seen to be very strong and my use of the pen and brush tools which allowed me to communicate my ideas effectively. I also overcame any problems successfully and quickly.
·        Which of my achievements am I most proud of? – I am most proud of completing the work to a high level independently and the new skills I have learnt during the project.
·        Which section of the work did I complete well? – I feel as though I completed the written side well, producing a clear knowledge of CAD in the industry and the final spec sheets were produced to a high level.
Weaknesses –

·        What tasks did I avoid? – I mostly avoided the written side of the project as I feel more confident with the illustrator part.
·        What do others see as my weaknesses? – My weaknesses are in my knowledge of illustrator, having to look at Youtube videos for tutorials on how to complete certain sections of the work.
·        What held me back? – What held me back was not having the confidence with illustrator and finding it difficult to complete certain elements for the spec sheets.
·        What are my negative work habits? – My negative work habits were leaving the written side of the project until last.

No comments:

Post a Comment